I’m having trouble unzipping the file
Just double click on the .zip file and it will automatically unzip. You can then open the folder and find all the files inside
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
- Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
If you are having trouble, and the above mentioned doesn’t work for you, please try this:
You can try the following software:
For Macs: Archive Utility
- Using Finder, locate the ZIP archive file(s).
- Right-click the .zip file and select Open With > Archive Utility.
- The files will extract to the same directory as the ZIP archive(s).
- Double-click the file(s) to run the application.
For PC: WinRar