How do I import Procreate or Affinity Brushes?
Once you have unzipped your .zip file, do the following:
How to import Brushes into Procreate:
- Open a new canvas and tap the paintbrush icon at the top to open the Brushes panel.
- Create a new folder by tapping the plus sign + button at the top of the list of brushes
- Tap on the + button above the list of brushes to import a new brush.
- Tap Import button in the dialog box that opens.
- You’ll then see the iPad’s File navigation. Find the folder that contains your new unzipped Procreate brushes (.brushset).
- Tap the brush you want to install and that’s it!
How to import Brushes into Affinity:
- Open Affinity on your iPad.
- Go to the Brushes Studio. You’ll find the Brushes Studio on the right-hand side of your workspace. Tap to open it. Tap Panel Preferences at the top and choose Import Brushes.
- Using the Files Browser, find the .afbrushes file you want to import and tap to select it.
- The brush category will be imported and displayed automatically.